PDA

View Full Version : Letter & number room tiles I made

Milke
February 25th, 2023, 02:40
If anyone is interested, I took a few hours and made a bunch of tiles for labeling rooms on maps, since there is not currently a feature for typing text on a layer.
I did a bunch of them. A1, A2, A3, etc. I think I did up to the letter L.

Just drop them on a map layer, set the pixel size to what you need for that particular room, and be sure to remember to set it to be Visible to GM Only.

I have a bunch of transparent ones I did too. But the problem was it was sometimes hard to see them as well, depending on the terrain. So I made these to be nice and visible.

Jesse0317
February 27th, 2023, 15:31
If anyone is interested, I took a few hours and made a bunch of tiles for labeling rooms on maps, since there is not currently a feature for typing text on a layer.
I did a bunch of them. A1, A2, A3, etc. I think I did up to the letter L.

Just drop them on a map layer, set the pixel size to what you need for that particular room, and be sure to remember to set it to be Visible to GM Only.

I have a bunch of transparent ones I did too. But the problem was it was sometimes hard to see them as well, depending on the terrain. So I made these to be nice and visible.

Thank you Milke, I will most definitely be using these in my next conversion project.