PDA

View Full Version : Token Lighting Not Updating and Updating Poorly

MrDDT
February 23rd, 2023, 07:13
Created a video of how to set this up.

It's pretty much messing up the updating of lighting and you have to close the map to reset it (or resize the map)

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AosM2hDUOTaths4cYQA1qmtNuNfAlQ?e=CHNJMA

Had the wrong link to the wrong post; fixed now

Trenloe
February 23rd, 2023, 15:49
This is the third time you've posted a new thread for this issue in the last 24 hours. Are they different issues/videos? Or the same issue?

MrDDT
February 23rd, 2023, 16:01
This is the third time you've posted a new thread for this issue in the last 24 hours. Are they different issues/videos? Or the same issue?

I think one of the posts was deleted so I had to repost it.

I was asked by Moonwizard to post these videos for each error.

The videos are different. One is showing an error for the darkness causing a lighting error, the other is for token vision not updating correctly with lighting.

MrDDT
February 23rd, 2023, 16:04
I also wanted to note this is extremely hard way to report a bug for something in FGU, I've tried reporting this 3 different ways and I doubt most people would jump through the hoops needed to report issues with a broken feature in the game, I would suggest for a business model overall it would be encouraged to report issues and not rely on the players to make extra videos and posts and discord posts, and videos posted.

I would think overall it would likely be best for all to have a better bug reporting system and surely not come at people just trying to do their best in helping FGU get better.

Trenloe
February 23rd, 2023, 16:34
I would think overall it would likely be best for all to have a better bug reporting system and surely not come at people just trying to do their best in helping FGU get better.
Sorry, I didn't mean to "come at you" - it's just we get a lot of duplicate posts in the forums and it wastes everyone's time. I had a quick look at the video links and at first glance they appeared the same. Appreciate you reporting issues, just trying to keep the forums vaguely tidy!

ddavison
February 24th, 2023, 14:04
Thanks for the report. I wonder if it is related to the non-player/NPC token being the one with the token light.