PDA

View Full Version : DnD 5E LF some players

ragnaroc1011
February 19th, 2023, 05:36
FG License: GM has Ultimate so players need at least Demo
Game System: DnD 5e
Do I need to Pay to Play?: No

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time USA
Day of week and time: Sunday's 6:00 PM - 10 PM (Weekly)
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour session weekly
Term: Curse of Strahd Playthrough, with possible extension after.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Plenty of Action, but focused on Roleplaying
Number of Players in game & needed: 2 characters already in. Looking for 1-2 more players.
Character starting level & equipment:1st level
Character starting races: Standard starting races with race stat restriction.

Curse of Strahd runthrough. Expanded content from standard adventure. Lots of RP options and plenty of combat. Looking for interested players that enjoy a good adventure and making characters with weaknesses. Nothing wrong with Power Min/Max players but I find games are more interesting with characters with Faults. I DM with multiple voices and effects. Always try to make my games as encompassing as possible. If you want to have fun, and want to enjoy a good adventure, let me know. Looking to start March 5th. (New players to DnD and New Users of FG are welcome and encouraged.)

Longhorn
February 19th, 2023, 17:23
Hello. I would be interested in this upcoming COS campaign and I have not played through it. Would be open to a short Discord call if you would like to discuss the opportunity. I posted a LFG thread a few years ago. Posting link below in case you would like to learn more about my TTRPG gaming experience.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?61397-LFG-1-Player-Weeknight-Tue-Wed-Thurs-or-Sun-CST-US-Time-Zone-prefer-PF1e-2e-or-5E

Thanks.

stereotypy
February 19th, 2023, 20:54
I would be interested in joining this group.

Thanks

SilverTalismen
February 19th, 2023, 22:21
I am interested if any opening is present, brand new to DnD and Fantasy Grounds so I am interested in learning this :)

cscroop
February 20th, 2023, 05:49
I'm interested in this game also. Been a player for a long time but have not played in several years. I have not played through Curse of Strahd.

MeKonopa
February 22nd, 2023, 20:16
I'm interested if you'll have me. I've been playing off and on for quite a few years but have recently had trouble finding a group for routine gaming and I miss the weekly game. I've never played COS past the opening and would love to go through the campaign. As for characters, I've got a few ideas that I can adapt to fit the party needs, or I can come up with something new.

ragnaroc1011
February 23rd, 2023, 14:17
Thank you all for your time. Recruitment is full currently. If any more opening arise, I will let you know.