PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Starfinder Adventure Path *TBD*

FlyingCodpiece
February 17th, 2023, 20:34
**All full up!

I realize I put LFG and should be Looking for Players...don't seem to be able to change it so it is what it is.

FG License: Ultimate, so freebies welcome.
Game System: Starfinder.

Time Zone: Central Time USA.
Day of week and time: Shooting for 8pm/20:00 on Tuesdays.
Planned start date: Thinking Feb 28th for session zero but may push back depending on getting group together.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 2 hours-ish, meet weekly.
Term: However long the AP takes.

Text or Voice: Voice or video preferred.
Voice software used: Discord.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nope.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on the AP but they tend to be a pretty even mix, with a couple outliers (Attack of the Swarm heavy combat, Threefold Conspiracy roleplay focused).
Number of Players in game & needed: 3-4 players needed.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level and standard 1000 credits to outfit your character.
Character restrictions: No restrictions on Race/Class, though if you go outside the core and I don't own the source book I'll be relying on you to handle Character creation.

Details of your scenario: Will be looking to the group to vote on which Adventure Path to play. Here's tha ones I'm willing to run with their best entertainment analog as far as I can tell:

Against the Aeon Throne: Star Wars
Dawn of Flame: Stargate
Attack of the Swarm: Starship Troopers
Threefold Conspiracy: X-Files
Horizons of the Vast: The Expanse

As far as my style, I focus on having fun and following what seems to be the most enjoyable aspect for the players. I like to follow the rules of the game as much as possible to maintain a reliable game world, but don't rule with an iron fist, I can be flexible and have the mindset of "GM is a player too." It's not me versus the players.

What I expect from the players:

I'm not all that experienced in Starfinder, have completed one book of an AP before so I understand the basics of the game but am not near mastery yet. As such I am very welcoming of new players and don't mind teaching what I do know, all I ask is that if it's on your character sheet or it's a mechanic you use regularly, take the initiative to learn it as we go along.
For player conduct I don't shy away from any mature content but would just ask that everyone respect each other, consent is always key, and that goes for myself. No bigotry of any kind accepted, everyone needs to be able to feel welcome.

Link to Game Calendar page: Will he putting together a Discord page shortly where I will post out of game content, announcements and game schedule.

InfoStorm
February 18th, 2023, 02:25
You were a great GM, love to join you again.

Vigilance
February 19th, 2023, 01:40
im intreasted.

ragnaroc1011
February 19th, 2023, 05:43
I can do Tuesdays if there is still room.

FlyingCodpiece
February 20th, 2023, 14:19
Looks like the recruitment drive is all wrapped up, thanks for your interest, folks!