PDA

View Full Version : LFP DnD 5E Weekly recurring campaign in a Custom setting. Avid Roleplayers Encouraged

AFWTMT
February 17th, 2023, 16:06
FG License: GM has Ultimate so players need at least Demo
Game System: DnD 5e
Do I need to Pay to Play?: No

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time USA
Day of week and time: Weekdays, variable according to party availability. Most likely on Either Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays. Start times could be between 12 pm EST to 7 pm est.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-6 Hour session weekly (Depending on availability)
Term: Plan to play for awhile, but with mission segments for people to jump in and out.

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Plenty of Action, but focused on Roleplaying
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 players are already signed on, would like 1-3 more
Character starting level & equipment:1st level starting with very little...but that will change quickly!
Character starting races: Humans, Halflings, Elves, Dwarves, gnomes, and special options for potential beast races (Must be discussed and agreed upon with me first!).
Character restrictions: None, but do try to roll with the Game.
Game Content: Mature Topics, but No ERP. Fade to Black is as far as it goes.

Details of your scenario: The setting is a Custom Setting and a Custom world that I have experience Running.

Short Premise
There are Monsters in the world, great hordes of ravening beasts, and singular beings of Godlike power, creating vast borders upon the lands of thinking creatures, and invoking great Catastrophes upon the Children of the Gods. But there are few heroes who can stand to face them, for in this world, the Blessings and Powers of "Class" are not unanimous. In fact, they are incredibly rare, occurring rarely in every generation, and to those blessed with a Class, such as Fighter, Wizard, Ranger, or Rogue, great power, and even greater responsibilities are bestowed. These men and women may become Heroes! Or they may aid the ruinous forces Which surround all which is civilized and just. You are one such individual, one who can change the world, and not merely be shaped by it. The Blessing of class comes only a few times every generation...what will you do with yours?

Please Contact Me Through Private message if you would like to play!

anotherguy
February 18th, 2023, 23:53
I’m in interested on the campaign, can i join?

roberth
February 19th, 2023, 05:06
I am interested in this campaign but am not available until 4:30

AFWTMT
February 19th, 2023, 05:20
Sure! Send me a Private Message and I'll send you a link to our discord server. Cheers!

AFWTMT
February 19th, 2023, 05:21
I think We can work with that. Send me a Private Message and I'll link you to our discord server. Happy to have you!

AFWTMT
February 19th, 2023, 22:45
Still looking for more Players!

AFWTMT
February 20th, 2023, 20:33
Bump

JaymzLuke
February 21st, 2023, 01:41
I am interested in joining through the week.

AFWTMT
February 21st, 2023, 03:47
Sure, I'll send you an invite!

AFWTMT
February 22nd, 2023, 00:10
OK, we are all filled up for the time being!

TheNephilim
February 24th, 2023, 23:55
As a rabid but not rabbid role-player, I'd be interested. Thanks, John