PDA

View Full Version : [Paid][LFP][PF2e][Wed] 7pm ET USA, Need 1 Player [Abomination Vaults]

SillyOldeBear
February 17th, 2023, 06:49
Welcome!

My name is Blaine and I am an experienced Pathfinder 2e GM hosting a paid Abomination Vaults campaign beginning in late February or early March, most Wednesday evenings from 7-11 pm ET. I am seeking one (1) additional adventurer for this campaign. Experience with Pathfinder 2e or Fantasy Grounds is not required as I am happy to teach new players. If you agree to join the campaign and need that kind of assistance, I will schedule an introductory one-shot for you to get started with Pathfinder 2e in Fantasy Grounds Unity.

About Me

I have been playing role-playing games from the very beginning, including the original edition of Dungeons & Dragons (yes I am that old). I have been running Pathfinder 2e campaigns for two and a half years, and currently run four Pathfinder 2e campaigns.

Feel free to reply to this thread or PM me.

Scheduling & Cost

Time Zone: US Eastern Time

Day of week and time: Wednesday Night from 7-11 pm

Cost and Payment Method: 12 USD/player/session. Payment made through PayPal.

If new game, planned start date: 02/22/2023

Planned Frequency: 4 hours, once per week

Term: Long-term (Adventure Path is 3 modules, each module is 4+ sessions)

Technology Platforms

FG License: GM has Unity Ultimate, Player will need Unity Demo

Text or Voice: Voice

Voice software used: Discord

Sound Effects software used: Syrinscape Online (GM has subscription, Player will need to download the player)

Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Campaign Details

Game System: Pathfinder 2e

Roleplay & Combat mix: Combat-heavy with some Roleplay

Number of Players in game & needed: 4 players, 1 needed

Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, 15 gp

Character restrictions:

Rare selections and uncommon selections (except for ancestries) need to be cleared with GM
Standard method for ability scores
No Voluntary Flaws
No Evil alignments (for party cohesion and to match Adventure Path)
Free Archetype Variant rule (a free archetype feat at each even level)

Details of your scenario: Abomination Vaults Adventure Path

When the mysterious Gauntlight, an eerie landlocked lighthouse, glows with baleful light, the people of Otari know something terrible is beginning. The town's newest heroes must venture into the ruins around the lighthouse and delve the dungeon levels far beneath it to discover the evil the Gauntlight heralds. Hideous monsters, deadly traps, and mysterious ghosts all await the heroes who dare to enter the sprawling megadungeon called the Abomination Vaults!

Expectations

I expect players to be respectful to each other and for the game to be focused on having fun together.
Excessive rules lawyering is discouraged; I am pretty easy-going, but that kind of thing slows the game down and is not much fun.

SillyOldeBear
February 23rd, 2023, 19:15
This game has been filled.