PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Night-Owl Looking For Night Time 3.5 Campaign CST

LaVeyanist
February 15th, 2023, 06:46
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: CST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: any day Wed-Sunday around 2 or 3am CST. I work as a closer at a restaurant and usually don't get off work until 12:30-1:30 am, so a game that starts closer to 2 or 3am CST would be ideal for me.
Term: Long term campaign, ideally
Voice: I like to use discord whenever possible, open for other options.

Game System Preferred: Dungeons and Dragons 3.5
Game System Experience: Next to no experience with the system myself. I understand a moderate amount of the basics - Been listening to a 3.5 Actual Play for a while, and have played enough video games based on 3.5 or PF1e to figure out some of the core. Also have several years experience of 5e, both as a player and DM.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: None! But I'm excited to learn. Used Roll20 a fair amount, so hopefully enough of that carries over into learning this system.

Character Type Preferred: I've always wanted to play a wizard in 3.5, I enjoy playing casters whenever I can, and experiencing the power scaling of spells and the like is something I'd like to try out. Willing to play any class, however.

About me: I've been playing 5e for several years now, am currently involved with 2 different 5e campaigns but am desperately trying to find someone to play 3.5 with. I prefer games that have a fair amount of roleplay opportunities, rather than back-to-back nonstop dungeon crawls and combat scenarios. Enough time to play with downtime here and there. Also love a campaign with morally ambiguous decision making, testing character beliefs and morality, but totally not necessary to have a fun campaign!

Wingnut22
February 20th, 2023, 09:11
Hey man hit me up on discord Wingnut22#9240 might have a 3.5e campaign you would be interested in.

FG License: GM has ultimate license, players only need the demo
Game System: 3.5e

Day of week and time: Weekly 1pm CST Wednesdays GMT -5 UTC -6 (might be changing to 1.30pm)
Planned start date: In progress current level 4. Can start you next session.
Planned Duration & Frequency: Typically 3 to 4hrs
Term: Long