PDA

View Full Version : LFP Star Trek Adventures Shackleton Expanse campaign SAT 2.30 PM UTC

stephan_
February 11th, 2023, 07:22
Ruleset: Star Trek Adventures

Name: Tides of the World [Shackleton Expanse campaign, USS Horizon (Nova class)]

Day/Time: Saturdays around 2.30 PM UTC

Frequency: Most weeks (the goal would be around 3-4 times per month).

Video/Voice/Text: Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT (free demo version is enough), audio and other communication over Discord, campaign management through Kanka

Total players: Currently four regular players (Science Officer, Chief of Security, CMO/Counselor and Main Engineer).

Players needed: We would be looking for one more regular player to be able to still run a game if one player cannot make it.

Era: The current date is October 2371 (Generations would just have happened)

For new or experienced players.

We are running a campaign based on the Shackleton Expanse campaign book. The main theme of the campaign is the mystery of the Expanse. While there is an overarching arc, it is a sandbox in nature, with a lot of potential missions only outlined as mission briefs.

The campaign has somewhat slower pace and focuses primarily on RP with some task resolution and not a whole lot of combat.

Please note that as an RP-heavy campaign at times you will also need to be comfortable to only listen to a conversion without actively participating - though that also applies to the other players.

For more information (including how to apply) send me a message on Discord (search for the same username on the FG Discord; alternatively send me a DM here with your email included) and I can send you a pdf with the full details.

I will likely keep applications open for around a week.