PDA

View Full Version : LFM Thursday night 7-10PM 5E, long running table. Multiple Campaigns

legitomega
February 10th, 2023, 02:33
Hi there, DM Marcus here, im extending an invitation to my long running thursday night table.
I am in need of at least 2 replacements for my party due to scheduling conflicts, the more the merrier.

We are Currently running a mix of Classic Dnd Modules in 5E, and modern full size 5E campaigns.

We primarily use 5E, but I have an interest in running Old School Essentials (1st edition remake), on the side or off nights for variety. I would love to find someone that is interested in both modern, and retro DnD.

My party is currently using 5E to run the classic adventure modules Castle Calwell and Beyond, leading into the famous The Keep on the Boarderlands, which contains the infamous Caves of Chaos.

After The Keep on the Boarderlands is complete, we will be running the cult classic The Village of Hommlet, then after leveling up enough, the Temple of Elemental Evil.

We play weekly every thursday 7-10 or 8-10 pm CST. We take a 2 week break every other month that is communicated in advance, which is due to my work schedule.

I am seeking young adults, adults, seasoned or returning veterans, husband and wife duo's, or anyone that is curious about running classic DnD in addition to 5E.

5E DnD is the default for our table, but if enough players are interested we are looking into running Old School Essentials with more classic modules in addition to our 5E content.

If interested i will respond to you with the link for our discord server.

Thanks!

quickquest88
February 10th, 2023, 17:33
Hi! I would love to talk to you about joining your game. Please dm me.

jbandito
February 10th, 2023, 19:20
Hey, I'd be interested in hearing more about your campaign. Saint Bandit#6908

Letho
February 10th, 2023, 21:54
hi i am interested
contact Lethoph#5502
discord

MeepTheChangeling
February 10th, 2023, 22:28
I am very interested! Don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

legitomega
February 11th, 2023, 03:23
Hi guys, great to see interest here. I am going to reach out to all 4 of you with details in the next few days. I have to work late a few days in a row, but after that I’ll have plenty of time to answer questions on discord, or privately through direct messages.

I Will most likely reach out Monday night or Tuesday morning to each of you.

I apologize for the delay, but I’m working some double shifts this weekend, and will not have much awake time at home this weekend.

Caellis the forgotten
February 11th, 2023, 08:11
Hi, I would like to join. Please dm me.