PDA

View Full Version : [Paid][LFP] 5e homebrew D&D at an Aussie/New Zealand friendly timeslot

Anothis Flame
February 9th, 2023, 20:32
Mystery, Humor, and Adventure!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/878421688142942269/1058110265830428722/Karlabor_2.jpg
From mountaintop swamps, to sealed-away secrets, the plane of Azerim awaits, long at peace since the Orc Wars of Smargenrock, peace has been governed by the order of the weave, what happens when that peace is disturbed? what happens when Azerim needs a new hero, Starting in the quaint town of Honeywood you'll unlock secrets and tales gracing different planes of existence and stumbling upon secrets long lost to man or myth. How will you survive?

A Classic D&D Homebrew ran by a seasoned DM.
Whether new to the hobby or a veteran, this game has something for you. Action, Adventure, carefully crafted NPCs and quests, and even a bit of lighthearted humor, you're sure to have a good time if you're looking to get that classic D&D feel of a couple of friends around the table looking to have a good time. Our DM has been running for 6 years now and knows how to accommodate his players well. If you've ever wanted to play a long-run campaign all the way from level 1 to 20 and beyond now is your chance!

Schedule and Game info:
This game is scheduled for Tuesdays at 9 PM AEST/AEDT (Converted to GMT that's 10 AM GMT on Monday)
Easy time table (https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=5,0,2643743,21&h=5&date=2023-2-6&sln=5-6&hf=1)

It is a weekly campaign with 4 players currently and recruiting up to 6

Starting Level: Level 1
Expected Duration: Into Epic Levels
DM (discord tag): @RedPanda3946#7426
System: 5e DnD

This game is for you if:

You enjoy Tabletop game Shows like Dimension 20 and Critical Role
Have played the modules Rime of the Frostmaiden or Candlekeep Mysteries and enjoyed the feel of those adventures
Are a fan of various Game and video skit Youtube channels like Epic NPC Man, Door Monster, and ProZD

Community-based Gameplay!
This game is supported by the Dreamscape Adventures Discord Server.

Payment for this game doesn't just mean your paying for one month of weekly game sessions, but as many games as you'd like to play!

Our Patreon pays for each paid DM on Salary and your pledge pays for their games! That means you can join any of the other games we run at no additional cost! Currently, we're running a total of 15 games weekly and growing constantly as new players join us! Of those games, we are currently seating five of them with two more scheduled for pre-seating bringing our total to 22!

Because of our generous patrons, we can offer a whole suite of benefits we otherwise couldn't, including:

- A community of DMs will easily make sure that you always get the games you paid for!

- We provide full Compendium Support for all of our games.

- High-Quality preparation and game mastering make sure of a cooperative, engaging, and entertaining time!

- We both run modules and our living sandbox homebrew world!

- A thriving and vibrant player base with almost as many characters as the games!

This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 60USD/ Monthly Via Patreon. DnD Beyond/Foundry/Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.

Join our Discord!
https://discord.gg/dreamscape-adventures (https://discord.gg/dreamscape-adventures)

RedPanda3946
February 12th, 2023, 22:31
Hello and Welcome!
I’m a professional DM with 4 years of online experience as well as many year face to face! I’m an avid lover of the rule of cool and do have a few niche homebrew rules that if you wanted we can implement, I love player breaking creations and anything to keep me on my toes our imaginations are our playground and together we can thrive.

This campaign setting can be versitile in many ways so to ensure everyone is having a good time please ensure you tell me your likes and dislikes within an adventure whether that be more roleplay more combats puzzles etc etc and that can ensure we all have an amazing time !

Cant wait to start adventuring with you all!

Trenloe
February 13th, 2023, 09:06
Hello! Which VTT will you use?

RedPanda3946
February 13th, 2023, 09:21
Hello! Which VTT will you use?

Using fantasy grounds 🙂

Trenloe
February 13th, 2023, 09:30
Using fantasy grounds ��
Cool! It's just that the first thread doesn't mentioned Fantasy Grounds, but does mentioned "DnD Beyond/Foundry/Roll20". I'd recommend adding that you'll use Fantasy Grounds and what license a player would need to join.