PDA

View Full Version : how many feet does a worm have?

Freedominside
February 7th, 2023, 10:22
Sorry guys my friend is trying to create an account but is stuck on this question to prove he's not a spam robot

What's the number he have to fullfill?

Thanks for the reply

damned
February 7th, 2023, 11:15
Its a number but its written as a word.

spoofer
May 2nd, 2023, 11:36
I had a player totally baffled by this. He had zero clue. :o

Baroness Jennifer
June 22nd, 2023, 02:21
Its a number but its written as a word.

You suck. If you can't give a complete answer then stay off of the help forums.

Baroness Jennifer
June 22nd, 2023, 02:21
I had a player totally baffled by this. He had zero clue. :o

You suck. If you can't provide a clear answer then stay off of the help forums.

Baroness Jennifer
June 22nd, 2023, 02:23
Does anyone have an actual answer for this? My player has tried every conceivable spelling of zero to no avail.

LordEntrails
June 22nd, 2023, 02:31
You suck. If you can't give a complete answer then stay off of the help forums.

You suck. If you can't provide a clear answer then stay off of the help forums.

These are absolutely not acceptable posts. I can understand being frustrated, but consider this a moderator warning. Be nice.

Does anyone have an actual answer for this? My player has tried every conceivable spelling of zero to no avail.

If lowercase zero does not work, please have your player try a new browser. If that does not work, there may be an issue and they will need to open a ticket with support; https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Trenloe
June 22nd, 2023, 02:36
The page usually says "Refresh the page (F5) if you need to retry." So, if you go to the page after failing make sure they completely refresh the page before trying again.

ddavison
June 22nd, 2023, 03:51
It is almost never the answer that people are missing. Check that you filled out the form completely. Human verification is on a few screens. Some screens ask for username. Some ask for email address. They have to agree to the forum rules. Your player may be fixating on the human verification question and assuming that was the problem, when there is something else causing the form to be rejected.

Mindit
February 2nd, 2024, 18:31
i tried "none" and it worked if i remember correctly

johnecc
February 3rd, 2024, 11:37
Mindit, appreciate your dedication to reading the forums, but the original post was almost a year ago, and last response before yours was in June, so just a bit late :)

Mindit
February 3rd, 2024, 15:57
Mindit, appreciate your dedication to reading the forums, but the original post was almost a year ago, and last response before yours was in June, so just a bit late :)

Oops, my bad :)