PDA

View Full Version : What do you get when purchasing Kingdoms & Warfare?

WinterSoldier7
February 3rd, 2023, 13:03
Hi all,

I think this is a question born from the fact that I am, personally, unclear about what you get in the books you can buy for FGU...

I have the physical book of Kingdoms & Warfare, by MCDM. I want to integrate it into my campaign on FGU and have been spending a silly amount of time trying to make that work before realising there's a digital version I can buy from the Smiteworks store.

Now, does this book just have all of the text - which I already own - or does it actually do something to implement the features; such as domains, skills, units etc? Does it contain tokens and everything I need to get started?

If what the store sells are effectively integrations of what's in the books, then that would open up a whole world of possibilities for me.

Thanks in advance

Zacchaeus
February 3rd, 2023, 13:57
The module comes with an extension which automates a lot of what's in the book. You can see that in the screenshots on the store.

WinterSoldier7
February 3rd, 2023, 16:41
Fantastic!

Is that typically the case with most modules? For example, does Strongholds & Followers have an extension?

Zacchaeus
February 3rd, 2023, 17:30
No Strongholds and Followers doesn't. It's not typical; the only other one that I know of is for Advanced 5e.

LordEntrails
February 3rd, 2023, 23:12
Don't forget, the store has a 30 day return policy. So try it out and if it doesn't have enough you can return it for a full refund :)

WinterSoldier7
February 6th, 2023, 13:58
Thanks, both. Still getting to grips with it, but the extension portion and having everything populated has saved me plenty of time and was worth the rebuy!