PDA

View Full Version : LFG New player looking for a game or group

Tosley
February 2nd, 2023, 21:31
Hello there!

I have been debating if I should or not post here but the need to try finding a group outweighed my fear of messing up. So, Here goes. I am looking for a online DnD game, Specifically looking for one that falls under the Advanced Dungeons and dragons 2nd Edition or Dungeons and dragons 5th edition.

I have never actually played either of these but I have grown up with a few people that always played Advanced dungeons and dragons 2nd edition. So I know a bit on how to create characters in that edition but that is about it. I do have access to a lot of that editions original books from 92.

I am flexible on time so any time of the day or day of the week is not a issue for me. I use discord all the time and I have the basic license for Fantasy grounds. I don't have any of the addons so will start collecting them after a while. I also have AboveVTT installed on google chrome so can use that as well. I am hoping to find a group that is really worth playing long term and hopefully make some friends that last a long time.

Aedus Amaterasu
February 7th, 2023, 04:12
Hi there Tosley,

I DM a D&D 5e homebrew campaign on Saturday nights from 6pm-10pm cst. We are currently looking for one more person to feel out out group because we had a couple people who had to leave. We are very newbie friendly and most of us have been playing D&D for a very long time. So we can easily help you learn the ropes. The party is currently level 9. If you are interested we could chat on discord and I can give you more details.

Aedus

Edit: We filled the spot so my offer is no longer available.

JohnD
February 7th, 2023, 05:51
Welcome. I hope you find what you're looking for.

It couldn't hurt to get yourself on Discord and to join the FG server at the very least.

legitomega
February 10th, 2023, 03:39
Hi I run a weekly Thursday night game 7-10 or 8-10 pm CST. We run classic modules in 5e and modern 5e campaigns. I’m looking to fill 3 slots to get my group back to 6 ppl.

We run 5e mostly, but might have a classic 1st edition game on off nights using old school essentials.

If interested I’ll share the discord server with you and perhaps we can talk.