PDA

View Full Version : resistant rolls vs poison, disease.

Immelmann
January 27th, 2023, 13:58
have created an NPC called Glass Bulb, level 5. the bulb lies, camouflaged, on the ground. when stepped on and broken, 2 liquids mix causing a gaseous, poisonous, 10' x 10' cloud. now what i need is a resistance roll vs poison on any one caught in the zone. no matter what i do, i can not get the table resolver / resistance rolls to identify the bulb as the attacker and the level 1 PC as the target. it always comes up with the PC as both the att. and def., thus putting the table resolver / RR on the 1 /1 row / column, instead of 5 / 1. i can do it manually, of course, the PC needs a 70 or better to resist the poison, plus or minus modifiers. is it possible to automate this? or no?

Zacchaeus
January 27th, 2023, 14:03
What ruleset is this for? You'd be better posting this in the specific ruleset you are talking about.

Immelmann
January 27th, 2023, 14:05
RMC, tried that, hence why i am here. no answers.

superteddy57
January 27th, 2023, 14:12
MOD: Moved to RMC forum for more direct help

RMC is a smaller community within FG and may take some time for those that play the system to respond. I moved both your posts to see if those that play the system can help answer these more direct questions related to the ruleset.

Immelmann
January 27th, 2023, 14:15
MOD: Moved to RMC forum for more direct help

RMC is a smaller community within FG and may take some time for those that play the system to respond. I moved both your posts to see if those that play the system can help answer these more direct questions related to the ruleset.

rather useless since no one here answers any thing.

superteddy57
January 27th, 2023, 14:22
I'm sorry you feel that way, but as I pointed out the RMC community here is rather small and growing due to Dakadin's efforts. So may take some time for someone to respond that can give more insight.

Sulimo
January 27th, 2023, 18:58
The only way to do this at present is manually.

Drag the RR table from the RM Tables to the Table Resolver.

https://i.imgur.com/sBOgrsS.png