PDA

View Full Version : LFG: D&D 5E and 3 gamers

VampPrincess
January 25th, 2023, 23:39
We are three gamers that have over 20+ years of gaming experience. We like to have a GM that is hosting a game either after 6pm during the week or Sat or Sunday games. We just downloaded Fantasy grounds. It is a great tool.

Please reach out and let me know if you have a game. Thanks!!!

Flowerchild
January 26th, 2023, 02:12
I am an experienced FGU DM and I can offer new players a One Shot 1st-level experience in FGU for free. If the group chemistry is there I would love to run Rime of the Frostmaiden with a fun group this spring. But I could do this Saturday, January 28th, for a introductory one-shot using FGU and Discord. 5 players would be ideal, so if anyone else reads this and wants to learn 5e + FGU with us we could use 2 more.

I would run a Goblin Caves adventure that would allow an easy segue into any other established module.

VampPrincess
January 26th, 2023, 02:56
I am an experienced FGU DM and I can offer new players a One Shot 1st-level experience in FGU for free. If the group chemistry is there I would love to run Rime of the Frostmaiden with a fun group this spring. But I could do this Saturday, January 28th, for a introductory one-shot using FGU and Discord. 5 players would be ideal, so if anyone else reads this and wants to learn 5e + FGU with us we could use 2 more.

I would run a Goblin Caves adventure that would allow an easy segue into any other established module.

What timezone and time? How do you pick characters? And what alignments?

Flowerchild
January 26th, 2023, 03:25
I'm in PST and am pretty flexible on time. Ideal time would be a 3 hour session starting either around 11am or around 4pm PST. Characters should be 1st-level, and could be pregens I provide, or characters made using Standard Array / Point Buy. My FGU resources include core books, Xanathar's, and Tasha's. I usually encourage Neutral / Good alignment but could accept evil characters for a one-off provided it doesn't get too weird.