PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath!

Velgor
December 25th, 2007, 15:54
Is anyone else a fan of FGU's "Aftermath!" RPG? I want/want to create a ruleset for it. This is one of my favorite PnP RPGs from way way back when and a great game. However, if you're familiar with Fantasy Games Unlimited, they were known for some pretty convoluted rules...

VenomousFiligree
December 25th, 2007, 17:26
Is anyone else a fan of FGU's "Aftermath!" RPG? I want/want to create a ruleset for it. This is one of my favorite PnP RPGs from way way back when and a great game. However, if you're familiar with Fantasy Games Unlimited, they were known for some pretty convoluted rules...

This was my first RPG purchase! Loved the game. :D

Traygin
December 28th, 2007, 00:01
Yea, I owned it, great game. Now that I think about it the rules were somewhat convoluted. Let us know how it turns out.

Velgor
December 29th, 2007, 03:29
Yea, I owned it, great game. Now that I think about it the rules were somewhat convoluted. Let us know how it turns out.

Yes, the rules can be a pain. Also, the fact that info is often scattered through out the rule books made it a challenge at times to run the game.

If anyone is interested in joining this project, please let me know. I am not a programmer, but I'm ready, willing, and able to give it a try!