PDA

View Full Version : Players removing themselves from the Campaign Calendar

MrHack
December 22nd, 2007, 00:25
I noticed that there is no way for a player to delete himself from a campaign on the calendar once the GM has accepted them. Is this by design? It seems that a player should be able to extricate themselves from a campaign without having to contact the GM.

Mellock
December 22nd, 2007, 12:10
Sorry. It gets asked from time to time, but as of yet, there is no way to liberate yourself from the clutches of a DM.

The calendar is a lot like hell in that regard. Once you're in, you're not getting out. Perhaps you could send out a note to an adventuring party? :D

MrHack
December 24th, 2007, 04:28
Sorry. It gets asked from time to time, but as of yet, there is no way to liberate yourself from the clutches of a DM.

The calendar is a lot like hell in that regard. Once you're in, you're not getting out. Perhaps you could send out a note to an adventuring party? :D

Look...I'm not trying to be mean, but your reply isn't helpful in the slightest. All you did was repeat exactly what I already stated. I was hoping someone with actual knowledge on the topic will respond. Seems like a simple feature to add (or fix). Thanks, anyways.

Sigurd
December 24th, 2007, 04:59
We understand your frustration. Mellock put the situation rather eloquently. Nobody but the administrators of the website, or smiteworks, can help you. If you search the forums you'll find other requests to improve the calendar - some by yours truly.

Nothing has been done yet.

There were rumblings of putting it on a todo list but that is all we have to tell you.

Its a public forum. Most of the time its another user who will offer help before any developer. In this case, there is no help you can get from a user.

Sigurd

joshuha
December 24th, 2007, 05:37
https://fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?p=51865#post51865