PDA

View Full Version : Conversion from PC to NPC

anthonymorris
January 19th, 2023, 21:06
I've searched on the forums and don't think anyone have covered this. I was wondering if their was a way to transfer or convert a PC to a NPC in FG. I have a PC whose about to cross the threshold and become a villian and want to use him a a NPC. I also have a campaign where the PC's will have to fight clones of themselves.

Sulimo
January 19th, 2023, 21:16
Which ruleset?

Most often you'll likely need to do it manually. I am aware of one ruleset that has a button to do this, but I am guessing you are likely not using that ruleset.

superteddy57
January 19th, 2023, 21:17
You don't mention the system, but majority don't have this feature available and may require manual creation.

Zacchaeus
January 19th, 2023, 21:23
The easiest way to do this (in order to save yourself a lot of work) is to keep it as a PC under your control. Players won't be able to select it. Right click on the PC in the PC window and select DM control. Just put it on the Combat Tracker and make it hostile when necessary.

anthonymorris
January 19th, 2023, 21:46
I'm in Pathfinder 1.0, i guess that can work, export the sheet and then import it under my control.

Sulimo
January 19th, 2023, 21:48
I'm in Pathfinder 1.0, i guess that can work, export the sheet and then import it under my control.

You do not have to export/import it, just right-click>clear owner, and that will clear the Player as the owner. Then you can take over it as GM.

anthonymorris
January 19th, 2023, 22:06
That will work for the PC becoming a villian, for the PC's fighting clones of themselves, ill have to copy the sheets.