PDA

View Full Version : LFP / LFG want to get something going. dm/player

Thelonelygm
January 16th, 2023, 22:23
I have been playing for 22 years. First game at age 8. Looking for a group or looking to run a game. I have been a forever Dm for a while, I don't mind dming and enjoy it.

My time zone is eastern.
I can play anytime after 6 Eastern week days. My spouse rotates weekends for work so i don't want to commit to weekend unless the group plays less than biweekly.

I run pathfinder 1 E games, or 3.5 its my preferred

If I am to Dm, It would be a home brewed world with a required session 0. I would prefer more of a role play setting, with combat. I have ran tons of power gamer and min-maxers I am kind of over it. More of a role-player now for my games. My world has been alive and played in since 2014. Home brewed world With no home brewing systems. just a few house rule which will be voted on at the start. My world can be anywhere from grim dark to more like hearted adventure fantasy. I don't harems, Cat girls or waifus, and the like not sorry. Prefer a more serious ton to the game while having fun. Jokes are fun and all but I like to play. Depending on groups experience would most likely start at Level 1 to feel out the world. I use discord for games with webcams but that's completely optional. its what a normal Sunday group does. I prefer groups of players who want to work together. (i know i have a lot of don't likes but....) I don't like herding cats in the sense of edgy rogue always working against the flow of the game for fun, or bards trying to hump anything. best case your gonna get out of me is a fade to black. I do have almost all pathfinder 1E books and a dm account for FG. so nothing would be required on your end. if you know how to use Spotify that would be cool. since discord got rid of YouTube links for music. A session 0 will be required before we start, I like to know what my players expect of me and I like my player to know what I expect out of them. new players completely welcome. Anyone really. I currently run a weekly game on Sundays so I am not free to play that day

If I can play I am willing to learn any game system. would like a more Role play setting, I have slain hundred of goblins, rp is more of my game. I enjoy grim dark but I don't enjoy grim rape. literally up for anything, expect for harems, Cat Girls and Waifus not sorry. I like to make more of off the wall characters, not so much weird but more niche kind of characters. I run a game Sunday so I cant play that day. I don't mind dudgeon crawls or political balls, or PI games. would like to just play for once for more than a couple sessions

This is my first time posting so I don't really get how messages work so sorry if I don't reply and the like. also sorry for grammar