PDA

View Full Version : LFP to join an in-progress Mythic odysseys of Theros campaign

Salmar
January 16th, 2023, 15:25
I am currently running a no silent secret campaign from mythic odyssey’s of theros D&D 5e. (Fridays 10:00PM EST) It is a full campaign that still has a long way to go. We started with 4, but now we have only 2 due to schedule changes.

Im looking for at least one player, but preferably 2 or 3 (18+). We have a bard and rogue so a fighting and magic class would be ideal. You’d be starting at level 3 and joining the group mid-quest, but I’ve kept detailed notes in our calendar so getting caught up wouldn’t take long. We can collaborate on backstory and the circumstances leading to your joining the group. Just let me know if you’re interested.

Mike Hancho
January 18th, 2023, 01:11
This sounds fun. I am familiar with the Theros setting and would be interested in joining your group. I am a mature player both in age and experience and enjoy playing support characters. My discord is Kangor#6647

Redhawke
January 18th, 2023, 10:03
What time zone is the game?

Salmar
January 18th, 2023, 11:22
What time zone is the game?

It’s eastern standard time.

Salmar
January 18th, 2023, 11:39
This sounds fun. I am familiar with the Theros setting and would be interested in joining your group. I am a mature player both in age and experience and enjoy playing support characters. My discord is Kangor#6647

I sent a discord link, salmar#4587. Let me know when you have free time to discuss the game and character options.