PDA

View Full Version : Modifying portrait in character sheet

Nobiledruen
January 15th, 2023, 12:42
Hi, is it possible to choose a custom image for the character portraits please? At the moment I can only select the portrait between the several preloaded ones (showed as different "bags"). I did try to click on folder in the hope I could just select a file from there, but the selection just opens up a folder "portrait" full of .pkk files.
What do I need to do to use my own jpeg or png files please? I did try to add the files to the folders "images" in the campaign and in FG, but I am still stuck.
Thanks a lot,
N

damned
January 15th, 2023, 13:02
When the folder opens copy your portrait there.
Use JPG file.
Make sure the file is square (same height as width)
and for performance reasons its best if the image is no bigger than say 500x500px

Then select the file.

Zacchaeus
January 15th, 2023, 13:30
You'll need to create your own portraits. I'd make them 100x100 px and either .png or .jpg files (.jpg preferred). Then add those files to the portraits folder inside of the FG data folder (click the folder icon top left of the start screen to get to that folder). Then open up FGU and you should see the files you create in the Assets/Portraits/data bag of the portraits dialog. If you don't see a data bag click the refresh button at the bottom of the dialog.

Nobiledruen
January 15th, 2023, 13:45
Thank you very much!!!!