PDA

View Full Version : LFP; 1 Player, Kingmaker PF2e, Fridays 8:30-11:30 EST, US.

Atreides Ghola
January 13th, 2023, 15:00
Looking for 1 player to join an established group of 4 for Pathfinder Kingmaker 2e.

Fantasy Grounds License: FG Ultimate, player needs only Demo version.

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Session Information: Friday weekly at 8:30pm to 11:30pm EST. Some sessions may run slightly longer or slightly shorter (+/- 30 minutes), depending on the in-game situation. Session 0 would be tonight Friday, January 13th, 2023.

Term: Level(s) 1-20, full campaign. Please consider this when applying - this campaign may run for 18 months or longer.

Voice: Discord for Voice, Push-to-Talk required. This group is converting to voice from a text-only previous campaign. I assume we will still make fairly heavy use of text for role-playing purposes, but it's not required. We also use audio to enhance the sessions - Syrinscape and Tabletop Audio. Video: I may use video so players can see me; video is not required in any way, however.

Game System: Pathfinder 2nd Edition. Core Rulebook and Advanced Player's Guide. No uncommon or rare Ancestries, Equipment, Spells, Feats, etc. All players are familiar with PF2nd and Fantasy Grounds. This will be my third time running a PF2nd campaign.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: GM has High familiarity/proficiency. Players range from years of experience to several months of experience.

Combat/Exploration/Role Play: This will depend on the group and the decisions they make. The AP is highly predicated on exploration, and includes many opportunities for all three pillars. I would expect a 40/40/20 distribution, but there will be opportunities for deep role play, despite the listed split. The group is looking forward to the Kingdom mechanics, some of which will be handled in session, others in a Discord channel set up for Downtime and Kingdom management on my server.

GM Experience: 40+ years of GM experience, in a great many systems.

Players: We range in age from mid/late 20's to 50's. We are ideally looking for a player who has familiarity with both FGU and Pathfinder 2nd Edition, and can commit to this very long term game. We have been playing together for a year or so, though some of us have been playing together for 5+ years. We strive to be inclusive. Player must be 18+ to join - no minors. Players and GM are not expert PF2nd Players; some are still fairly new to the system, but all have at least 6 months experience.

Pathfinder 2 RPG - Pathfinder Kingmaker Adventure Path (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=PZOSMWPZO2020FG)

Pathfinder's most-popular campaign ever returns in this massive new compilation updated to the latest Pathfinder rules and fully converted for play on Fantasy Grounds Unity! In this new, revised version of the classic Kingmaker Adventure Path campaign, the Stolen Lands have long been the domain of bandits and monsters, but no longer! Your party has been granted a charter to explore these wilds, defeat its dangers, and build a brand new nation. Yet not everyone will welcome you as new neighbors, and powerful supernatural forces have their own plans for the region. Can you defeat your kingdom's enemies and become leaders of one of the greatest new nations in the world?

If you would like to join us, please send me a private message here on the forums. We will conduct a brief interview in Discord to see if our group is a good fit for you. Please be patient - I will get to contacting you as soon as I can.

Atreides Ghola
January 13th, 2023, 21:51
We have enough applicants at this time. If a spot opens, I will post here. Thanks all for your interest.