PDA

View Full Version : ICon!

richvalle
December 18th, 2007, 18:21
Looks like ICon is starting up for another round this year.

https://www.fouruglymonsters.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=137

rv

Elf
December 18th, 2007, 22:52
You betcha! see my sig!

richvalle
December 19th, 2007, 00:42
I'll have to try and play more then one game this time around.

rv

Valarian
December 19th, 2007, 15:58
I'm planning on running at least a couple of games using Fantasy Grounds II for iCon08 (evenings, GMT).
They'll probably be Babylon 5 or demo games (possible Conan if I can get a character sheet done in time).

For those not in the know already ....

iCon is an online convention that demonstrates and promotes the various programs used to facilitate playing various Role Playing Game systems over the Internet. There will be "How to" demonstrations of the various mapping, virtual tabletop, and character creation programs used by the online gaming community. There will be round table discussions about the virtual RPG environment as well as interviews with guests from the gaming industry. Most important of all there will be games using the various applications!

richvalle
December 19th, 2007, 16:59
I'd love to play a SW game. I'm sure there will be a few floating around.

rv

Traygin
December 20th, 2007, 17:36
I'm planning on running at least a couple of games using Fantasy Grounds II for iCon08 (evenings, GMT).
They'll probably be Babylon 5 or demo games (possible Conan if I can get a character sheet done in time).

For those not in the know already ....

Darn! I was hoping you would run a Traveller Game!

Valarian
December 20th, 2007, 20:47
I may do ... I'll have to see how much time I can dedicate to running games over the planned week. They'd still be evening GMT games though, so unless you're skipping work you'd only be around for any I run over the weekend.

Snikle
February 8th, 2008, 06:41
You betcha! Looks like there will be a "Chickens in the Mist", "Necessary Evil", and a "Solomon Kane" game as well.

Waldo Pepper
February 21st, 2008, 10:44
Yeah, I'm running 12 to Midnight's "Chickens in the Mist" as well as "Darkness falls" which will use the SW RPG and the Evernight setting. Both will require FG 2 in order to make use of the SW ruleset.

I'll also be running a couple Indie games (The Esoterrorists and Cold City) but they'll probably run on a different VT software program in order to be a little more friendly to those who don't want to buy a particular program before they've tried it out.