PDA

View Full Version : Totally new to RPGs and D&D

Tordrache
January 12th, 2023, 16:02
Hi folks,
my name is Max and I am quite new to all of these roleplaying shenanigans. If someone starts a beginner friendly campaign of any sorts (D&D or Star Trek Adventures) I would gladly try to join. My native tongue is German, but with the right character I could manage an English speaking group (so I hope at least)
I worked my way into a basic understanding of fantasy grounds (hats off to whoever developed it).
As I live in Bavaria my time zone is CET (UTC + 1).
Thanks for your time and a good year 2023 to whoever reads this.
Best regards
Max

Zynara Silverfall
January 12th, 2023, 16:25
I don't have a group for you, but I do want to say "WELCOME!" to the wonderful world of TTRPG and I sincerely wish you the very best of luck finding a group. For the most part this community has been very welcoming and helpful to new players. I came into the game in my late 30's having never done RPG's either. I LOVE it now! (PS. I spent some time in Germany as a kid and visited Bavaria - such a beautiful place!)

Tordrache
January 17th, 2023, 14:13
Hi now,
I updated the post to mke it easier.

FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: UTC + 1 (CET)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekly Mo /Tu / Thu / Fr /Sun
Term: flexible
Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, Star Trek Adventures, Traveller.
Game System Experience: Total beginner (two sessions of Star Trek adventures)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I can find my way around
Character Type Preferred: None

Thanks for the time
Max

Tordrache
January 27th, 2023, 15:58
Just so that it does not get burried.:)

Macgreine
January 27th, 2023, 16:20
Hi folks,
my name is Max and I am quite new to all of these roleplaying shenanigans. If someone starts a beginner friendly campaign of any sorts (D&D or Star Trek Adventures) I would gladly try to join. My native tongue is German, but with the right character I could manage an English speaking group (so I hope at least)
I worked my way into a basic understanding of fantasy grounds (hats off to whoever developed it).
As I live in Bavaria my time zone is CET (UTC + 1).
Thanks for your time and a good year 2023 to whoever reads this.
Best regards
Max

Hi Max and welcome to table top gaming and the awesome community that loves and supports it. I unfortunately don't have a group to offer you but your on the right track by posting your availability. I'm sure you will get plugged into something soon. best of luck and happy gaming.