PDA

View Full Version : 1 Player LFG D&D 5E (Multiple Timeslots - Odd hours)

Zynara Silverfall
January 12th, 2023, 14:42
I'm looking for a friendly group - mature adults preferably.
I'm familiar with Fantasy Grounds. I only know 5E, but I'm open to learning other editions if anyone is willing to take the time to teach me. I'm good with sticking with the books or using homebrew. I like a healthy balance of roleplay and combat.

NO: Playing Favorites with players (Be fair), Drama/Constant Bickering, In Party Fighting (characters or players)
I'm older and don't have patience for a lot of drama. I'm in it to have fun & relax. Those kinds of things seriously stress me out.

I'm US CST, but I'm perfectly happy playing with a UK or Auzzie group since I am available at strange hours for most US groups.
(I cannot start playing till my kid is in bed - OR - I can play during the day when she's at school)

M, T, W, F, S, S:
7:30pm till 5am CST (1:30am - 11am GMT, 12:30pm - 10pm AEDT)
M, T, W, TH, F
8am - 3pm CST (2pm - 9pm GMT, 1am - 8am AEDT)

Fistan77
January 13th, 2023, 00:38
Hello!

I just got done posting this. We might be what you are looking for. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?76384-LF2M-FGU-5e-Rappan-Athuk-2x-Monthly-Wednesday-Mornings

fharlang
January 19th, 2023, 09:29
I have an opening for my Monday midnight 5e and Tuesday midnight 1e CST groups if you are still looking.

Zynara Silverfall
January 20th, 2023, 19:42
Sent a pm