PDA

View Full Version : Espaņol

Kite
January 8th, 2023, 04:26
Are there any ways to have Fantasy Grounds open in Spanish? Also, any advice on opening player menus and character sheets in Spanish?

Thank you

LordEntrails
January 8th, 2023, 05:01
Welcome Kite.
No, FGU is not localized. Their have been some projects in the past to try to make FG multi-lingual. But I'm not sure any of them are active anymore. The last one I'm aware of is LPak Community Project. LanguagePak (LPak) Community Project/Program (fantasygrounds.com) (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27202-LanguagePak-(LPak)-Community-Project-Program)

Kite
January 8th, 2023, 17:24
Thank you for bringing this to my attention! It's a shame that it hasn't passed beyond this point, but i understand that it may not be popular to users...

Primo
January 9th, 2023, 13:27
Its not that it isn't popular (as there is even a big spanish and portuguese community for FGU), but there is something about the source not accepting accent marks ( ā, ã é, ô, ę, etc) that made it hard/impossible, as far as someone have told me.

Now for content, there would need third-party agreements with the sources who translated content officially into the languages which adds another layer of head ache. But I do hope someday we get at least the interface in Spanish and Portuguese (which i would be willing to help).