PDA

View Full Version : Bug Ver 2.1.0: Tokens Drop "through" the map or vanish

Griogre
December 17th, 2007, 00:38
This bug has been around a while but I finally am able to reproduce it at will. If you place two tokens with transparency together so that the transparency of the second token overlaps the transparency of the first token (and only the transparency) the second token will drop through the map and appear on the FG desktop. It you place two tokens the same way on the desktop the second token will vanish.

Needless to say this tends to happen more with top down tokens which tend to have more extruded transparency out of their square(s) into the next. Also it has to be transparency overlapping transparency. If you overlap the transparency with non transparency the token will not drop through so the bug is easier to reproduce on a gridless map.

Blue Haven
December 17th, 2007, 13:42
To me it happens in a diferent way, when i move a token, not in the map but on the FG desktop, by some reason i can´t understand, like some roll, the token disappear :( but like i said...sometimes it goes away sometimes not...strange...

Mellock
December 17th, 2007, 13:53
I thought that with me, it happened when I dragged a token back to the token box instead of "deleting" the token from the map. It was kind of funny to see a small goblin army on my desktop. :D

Blue Haven
December 17th, 2007, 18:45
Yeah i like to have all the monsters right beside me on the desktop :) but that bug keeps killing them...bad boy :(