PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Wed EST CAD Time Zone prefer 5E

Valderhide
December 28th, 2022, 04:28
FG License: Will buy a Standard License when a game is found.
Time Zone: My Time Zone is Newfoundland Standard Time, But to make things easier I tend to use EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Due to work I can only reliably be available for Wednesday nights, and even than I expect to sometimes be unavailable because of work scheduling. Any time that starts after 5pm EST but ends before 10:30pm EST works for me
Term: Preferably long term, But I haven't played 5e in so long I will be happy to play anything at this point
Voice: I am fine with using whatever program you want me to use
Game System Preferred: 5e is my preference, or should I say ONE DnD. But if people are willing to teach me I am happy to playing in any magical medieval fantasy setting
Game System Experience: I have only ever played DnD 5e as of right now
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Very little, but I have played in a few games roughly 1 year ago give or take.
Character Type Preferred: Melee, melee, melee. I have played casters in the past, but I always end up either feeling cheated by rng or just get reduced to casting cantrips, neither of which is very fun. I currently have plans to play a very original Goliath Barbarian who no longer has a clan to call home.
About Me: I'm not very good at selling myself, so I will just plainly say that I am a 29 year old man who lives in his parents basement because he still hasn't gotten his life back together after the whole Covid **** because I don't know what I want to pursue as a career after giving up working as an Aircraft Mechanic for 3 years. I currently work as a cashier at the local grocery store in my town of around 800 people with maybe an additional 1600 people between the two nearest communities. From what I have been told second hand I am a kind, welcoming, and courteous person. Naturally everyone is a little different when sitting behind a computer screen, but I don't I am THAT different.

As for the Table Top side of me, I love the opportunity to engage in roleplay, even though I do not consider myself very good at it. I won't mention anything about combat because who doesn't love the opportunity to smash together a few kobold skulls.