PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Game (PF1, PF2, CoC, Delta Green, OSR, Warhammer, DCC, MCC)

LarryChristmas
December 16th, 2022, 14:36
Friendly forever GM Larry "LAZ" Green here, hoping one of you fine folk have a lead on a robust game of one of the following:

-Pathfinder (1st preferred, will learn 2nd)...trust me, I 'm the guy you want in your AP. I'll gladly play the Cleric or the support role.
-Dungeon Crawl Classics
-Call of Cthulhu or Delta Green
-D&D, but only 2nd or 3/3.5 ed...I do not like 5E very much but it could just have been the module I played with.
-Any OSR style dungeon crawler or sandbox-y game.
-Any Warhammer property game (Dark Heresy, Warhammer 4E, etc)

Gamer-wise: I'm 35+, no drama, I get along with everyone and I'm affable as frick. I learn quick, am respectful to both the time and effort of the GM, and I can help teach most systems to new players. I have a wife and two cats. No kids to create gaming distractions...I prioritize.

I can play most nights between 7-11pm EST, 7-12 EST on Fri or Sat, though Sundays are out and Tues I would have to alternate every-other.

Anyways, if this sounds like the last player you need to fill that cleric role in your Adventure Path, or you need another older fella to shore up the maturity level of your crew, holler at your boy by dropping a message on Discord via LarryChristmas#1510, or email me at [email protected]

Have a good one!

JohnD
December 16th, 2022, 16:57
Hi Larry... hope you find a game or two that fits your needs. I don't think there's an ongoing opportunity in any of the games I'm running now, but if you'd like to chat a bit and who knows if there might be an opening in the future, hit me up on Discord at JohnD#1818.

celebrindal
December 16th, 2022, 18:48
I might have a spot open in my Friday night game, we've had one ghost us, and another in the hospital for a significant amount of time. We will be re-evaluating if we want to bring in a new body in the new year. We are currently running PF1E and doing the Rise of the Runelords AP. If that sounds like an option let me know.

LarryChristmas
December 16th, 2022, 18:56
I might have a spot open in my Friday night game, we've had one ghost us, and another in the hospital for a significant amount of time. We will be re-evaluating if we want to bring in a new body in the new year. We are currently running PF1E and doing the Rise of the Runelords AP. If that sounds like an option let me know.

Ahhh, thank you so much, I really appreciate it, but I am currently GMing Rise of the Runelords myself! Thank you though!

LarryChristmas
December 16th, 2022, 18:57
Hi Larry... hope you find a game or two that fits your needs. I don't think there's an ongoing opportunity in any of the games I'm running now, but if you'd like to chat a bit and who knows if there might be an opening in the future, hit me up on Discord at JohnD#1818.

Thanks a bunch! I appreciate it!

tjpham
December 16th, 2022, 19:11
heya, I am also an old grognard and starting a Traveller Campaign; it doesn't quite fit into any of the categories you mentioned but there are some maybe vague(?) similarities that could be likened to CoC and 40k. It's a far-future Sci-fi without fantasy, more in line with star trek for example. If that interests you at all I can link you to my LFG post here or drop you a line on discord (Name Taken#7089)

P.S. Any relation to Lloyd Christmas? *looks at bright orange and baby blue tuxedos* ;)

spoofer
December 16th, 2022, 22:18
I am looking for a player for Shadow of the Demon Lord on Friday evenings 7 to 9:30 pm. GMT-5 time. If I had to explain it, I would say it is like 3.5 but lighter. The campaign will be OSR-inspired with an emphasis of innovative solutions / non-combat solutions, and a real risk of failure. (It is the opposite of 5E.) No need to learn rules, etc. It was written by one ofthe authors of 4E D&D.

LarryChristmas
December 28th, 2022, 14:30
I am looking for a player for Shadow of the Demon Lord on Friday evenings 7 to 9:30 pm. GMT-5 time. If I had to explain it, I would say it is like 3.5 but lighter. The campaign will be OSR-inspired with an emphasis of innovative solutions / non-combat solutions, and a real risk of failure. (It is the opposite of 5E.) No need to learn rules, etc. It was written by one ofthe authors of 4E D&D.

Sorry I just saw this! I am intrigued!

spoofer
December 28th, 2022, 22:23
Sorry I just saw this! I am intrigued!

LOL, I forgot about this! :o

Sure, let's make it happen! I will follow up with a private message.

Immelmann
January 8th, 2023, 05:42
we have a game going. session 3 this tuesday.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?76264-RMC-on-FGU-Ultimate

FlyingWok
January 8th, 2023, 14:22
Friendly forever GM Larry "LAZ" Green here, hoping one of you fine folk have a lead on a robust game of one of the following:

-Pathfinder (1st preferred, will learn 2nd)...trust me, I 'm the guy you want in your AP. I'll gladly play the Cleric or the support role.
-Dungeon Crawl Classics
-Call of Cthulhu or Delta Green
-D&D, but only 2nd or 3/3.5 ed...I do not like 5E very much but it could just have been the module I played with.
-Any OSR style dungeon crawler or sandbox-y game.
-Any Warhammer property game (Dark Heresy, Warhammer 4E, etc)

Gamer-wise: I'm 35+, no drama, I get along with everyone and I'm affable as frick. I learn quick, am respectful to both the time and effort of the GM, and I can help teach most systems to new players. I have a wife and two cats. No kids to create gaming distractions...I prioritize.

I can play most nights between 7-11pm EST, 7-12 EST on Fri or Sat, though Sundays are out and Tues I would have to alternate every-other.

Anyways, if this sounds like the last player you need to fill that cleric role in your Adventure Path, or you need another older fella to shore up the maturity level of your crew, holler at your boy by dropping a message on Discord via LarryChristmas#1510, or email me at [email protected]

Have a good one!

Hey I’m super new. But I would love to ask you a few questions I added you on discord if that’s ok I’m off-road ice cream. Give me a shout if you have time thanks!