PDA

View Full Version : LFP need 2 players for 7th level ongoing Tome of Annhilation 5E

Shoestring
December 15th, 2022, 18:20
FG License: I have a Ultimate lic.
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Central Time
Day of week and time: Every Other Monday Night [Next Session Jan 2023]

Planned Duration & Frequency: 7pm to 10pm eo Monday

Text or Voice: Voice only no video
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? never

Roleplay & Combat mix: 25 / 75 would like it to be 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: group of 4 need 2 players Current players are [ Owlin Wizard and Satyr Wildfire Druid ]
Character starting level & equipment: 7th level 27 point buy no score over 20 / 500gp coins Magic: one +1 weapon or +1 Armor or +1 Protection item 5 roll on table A DMG p144 and 2 rolls on Table B DMG p144

Character restrictions:

The Good:

1st level bonus FEAT

3 Inspiration slots

Attunement slots based on Prof. Bonus

Flanking is ADV

The Bad

Add 1 exhaution if Healed from 0 HP

Coins have weight

Meat Grinder later in ADVENTURE Death Save @ DC15

The Ugly

Massive System Shock rolls if Damage is half you total HP

For PC and Monsters both!

Details of your scenario:

Players start the adventure in the Forbidden City. Its been over a year since the Death Curse and many high level NPCs are dead, very little adventuring after 5th level as there is no Raise Dead. The Soul monger is the cause of the Curse and its hidden with the Tomb. Competing Groups vie for the cubes to gain access.

[Since the Chance of Death is high. Players should view adventure as a test bed for character builds.]

elle_c
December 24th, 2022, 19:24
My friend and I are looking for a group. We have played together for over 2.5 years and tend to prefer more RP to combat, not sure if we would be a good fit for your group or not, but wanted to see if you've filled the spots yet.

Shoestring
December 24th, 2022, 21:50
My friend and I are looking for a group. We have played together for over 2.5 years and tend to prefer more RP to combat, not sure if we would be a good fit for your group or not, but wanted to see if you've filled the spots yet.

No I have not fill in the two roles as yet...waiting for after holidays. What is your Discord username?

elle_c
December 25th, 2022, 02:20
No I have not fill in the two roles as yet...waiting for after holidays. What is your Discord username?

ExcitableMouse#0503

JoeCold
December 28th, 2022, 01:55
Hello, I'd be interested as well. Both your timeframe and play style seem pretty well in line with my interests.

I started playing 5e about 2 years ago, diving right in with 2 groups, one of which has since disbanded. I love RP, whether on a serious side or more light hearted, though even in serious campaigns some of my characters add a light touch as I feel that is more realistic – most people seek tension relief in most intense circumstances. Also, I love RP, but not improve theatre. I like to still feel I’m playing a game first and foremost.

I must say that I have found 5e classes, even with all the archetypes, to be rather drab. I think its because of the lack of feats in this edition, which always brought individual life to my characters in the past and helped them fit who they were intended to be more uniquely. As such, I hope you allow multi-classing as that has been my solution to this in my other campaigns as a way to tailor the mechanics to my character concept and make them feel more unique.

DM me if I sound to you like I may be a good fit and we can exchange Discord info and chat further.

Rust15
December 28th, 2022, 05:27
if you have spots available still feel free to ping me on discord Rust#1812