PDA

View Full Version : Lankhmar???

mhorgunn
December 14th, 2022, 21:52
Hey there ... I may of missed something. I thought I saw an announcement that someone was working on DCC's Lankhmar modules. tried to find it again but couldn't ... but saw a comment in a post on Vance's Dying Woeld.
Has this fallen through?

Jiminimonka
December 14th, 2022, 22:03
Hey there ... I may of missed something. I thought I saw an announcement that someone was working on DCC's Lankhmar modules. tried to find it again but couldn't ... but saw a comment in a post on Vance's Dying Woeld.
Has this fallen through?

Goodman Games say they do not have a license with the Fritz Leiber estate to publish the DCC Lankhmar products on a VTT....

The books have been done, and several of the adventures too but Smiteworks can't publish them. :(

Jiminimonka
December 14th, 2022, 22:06
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?69457-DCC-Lankhmar-Box-Set-Is-Coming-to-Fantasy-Grounds!

Explained in this thread.

mhorgunn
December 14th, 2022, 22:23
Goodman Games say they do not have a license with the Fritz Leiber estate to publish the DCC Lankhmar products on a VTT....

The books have been done, and several of the adventures too but Smiteworks can't publish them. :(

shucks!!! That"s shame as it looks to be a nice little setting and I've been a fan of the books for a long time.

Thsnks for the update.