PDA

View Full Version : Lost FGU Standard

Freylique
December 1st, 2022, 01:06
I purchased the FGU standard back in 2019. I have since lost that computer along with my FGU Standard. I downloaded the free Demo to use a year or two ago and now I have a new computer and was wondering if there's any way I can get my FGU Standard back without paying for it again. Like, is it kept in a record on the site and I can just download it again?

JohnD
December 1st, 2022, 01:42
Store - Order History will have your key there if you bought from the FG Store. If you bought on Steam, it should be there.

Freylique
December 1st, 2022, 02:23
I checked and it's not there. I don't think I would have bought it on Steam. I came to this website to download it. I think i might have a Steam account, though. I can check....

superteddy57
December 1st, 2022, 02:52
If you are needing assistance with your account, it might be a good avenue to each out to support for further assistance.

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals

Zacchaeus
December 1st, 2022, 08:48
Do you have more than one Smiteworks account? Whether you bought from the store or from Smiteworks you should see your purchases in order history. The fact that you say you aren't seeing this leads to to believe that you have more than one account and your purchases are in one of them.