PDA

View Full Version : Daytime players

moorcrys
December 5th, 2007, 05:02
Hello all,

I've just recently purchased this product and I was wondering if anyone plays games that take place during the day or late night with regards to the East Coast USA (GMT -5). I'd really like to see the program in action and would like to sit in and watch as a quiet observer to see how things work.

If you wouldn't mind and could drop me a private message, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Moorcrys

scytale2
December 5th, 2007, 12:21
Hello all,

I've just recently purchased this product and I was wondering if anyone plays games that take place during the day or late night with regards to the East Coast USA (GMT -5). I'd really like to see the program in action and would like to sit in and watch as a quiet observer to see how things work.

If you wouldn't mind and could drop me a private message, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance!

Moorcrys

Daytime is (of course) evenings for the Euros, so there should be no short of players - Thursday Night Roleplayers has a slot open for this Thursday, starting at 7.00PM GMT, if you are interested.

Valarian
December 5th, 2007, 12:41
I run a Babylon 5 game on Sunday evenings (8pm to 11pm GMT). Your welcome to drop in and observe, or even take part (there's an NPC you could take over for a session).

moorcrys
December 5th, 2007, 23:47
Daytime is (of course) evenings for the Euros, so there should be no short of players - Thursday Night Roleplayers has a slot open for this Thursday, starting at 7.00PM GMT, if you are interested.

Hey Scytale, I just applied to be a player via the calendar, I think. I don't want to slow you guys up tomorrow... I've just picked up the program, but I'd love to watch -- I will be around in the afternoon (my time).

Cheers,

Moorcrys

moorcrys
December 5th, 2007, 23:50
I run a Babylon 5 game on Sunday evenings (8pm to 11pm GMT). Your welcome to drop in and observe, or even take part (there's an NPC you could take over for a session).

Hey Valarian,

Thanks for your kind offer! Unfortunately I work all day Sunday (from about noon my time until at least 11pm), so I won't be able to jump in and watch on that day. If my schedule changes I'll hit you up again.

Cheers,

Moorcrys

scytale2
December 6th, 2007, 09:19
Hey Scytale, I just applied to be a player via the calendar, I think. I don't want to slow you guys up tomorrow... I've just picked up the program, but I'd love to watch -- I will be around in the afternoon (my time).

Cheers,

Moorcrys

Yes, feel free to watch - we are picking up from a long absence, so there will be new players. I do try hard to make it happen every week, with the occasional non-Thursday.