PDA

View Full Version : max # of players

epicebo
December 4th, 2007, 22:29
Hello

I recently found this wonderful simulator of tabletop fun. Upon finding it i asked friend who would like to play using it. Much to my dismay 16 people signed up for a campaign.

With this wonderful dilemma in mind i was wondering how many folks this program can support.

thanks,

ebo

Sorontar
December 4th, 2007, 22:52
Hello

I recently found this wonderful simulator of tabletop fun. Upon finding it i asked friend who would like to play using it. Much to my dismay 16 people signed up for a campaign.

With this wonderful dilemma in mind i was wondering how many folks this program can support.

thanks,

ebo

Hmm not sure it'd be the kit support that would be the issue but the GM's head exploding from running a 16 player party :D

Valarian
December 4th, 2007, 23:05
I think about 4 to 6 players is about right as a limit. Beyond this it's a little unwieldy.

epicebo
December 4th, 2007, 23:08
hey all

it is looking like we will be running two campaigns simultaneously in the same world. so the actions of party can effect the other. i was wondering how many we could physically put together at one time to roll up toons etc.

thanks again

richvalle
December 5th, 2007, 00:09
There is no built in limit. It all depends on everyones bandwidth/computer specs.

I've had 8 players all connected at the same time with no major issues. For rolling up characters you might be able to have all 16 at the same time.

Realisticly, breaking them up into 2 groups of 8 would work well.

rv

Jozie
December 10th, 2007, 16:51
I have also had 8 people (including dm) logged in at the same time with no issues.

Good luck.