PDA

View Full Version : Turn Undead

Axe
November 18th, 2022, 01:16
I was wondering how most handle Turning Undead.

Do most clerics just press the "Turn Undead" button on the character sheet, just to get the 2d6 result, then, hit it again to get the HD amount?

Should the undead be targeted? When a cleric targets many undead individuals, and different types, then presses the "Turn Undead" button, 2d6 is rolled and the effect of the result is displayed for each individual (which is cool). Do ya'll have the cleric simply roll 2d6 to determine the number of HD effected, then, the DM applies it to the individuals the DM decides?

Initially, I was just having the cleric roll 2d6 twice, then looking up the results and applying them manually.

Just a suggestion. It would be nice to have a link to the "Image: Turning (the) Undead" table on the Character Abilities "Turn Undead".

;)

AXE

bayne7400
November 18th, 2022, 12:41
I have them roll with the monsters targeted and then I'll roll to see how many are effected. Then place a turned effect on lowest to highest hd.

I just redid this for hyperborea which is the same. I automated the entire process. I may go back and add it here.

Axe
November 18th, 2022, 14:17
Cool. I work it the way you do. Either way is good with me. I was just checking.

I have my DM screen out to reference anyway.

:)