PDA

View Full Version : Missing char sheet information from Dragons of Stormwreck Isle

Novacian
November 17th, 2022, 01:05
Greetings,

I was reviewing the Dragons of Stormwreck Isle campaign module from FG and the Story indicates each pregenerated character that comes with the starter set has a Personal Goal for visiting the island. While the Fighter, Cleric and Paladin have the Personal Goals in Notes tab, the Rogue and Wizard do not. I did find the DOSI pregen char sheets on dnd.wizards.com at https://media.wizards.com/2022/dnd/downloads/dnd_starterset_characters.pdf and they do have personal goals there for rogue and wizard ("Find the Lost Fortune" for rogue and "Discover Lost Knowledge" for wizard).

Please also see attachment: 55147

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

Zacchaeus
November 17th, 2022, 09:14
This was fixed some time ago. Can you go into your vault folder in FG data and delete the file WOTC5EDOSI.dat and then do an update. You can get to your data folder by clicking on the small folder icon top left of the FGU start screen.

Novacian
November 17th, 2022, 15:35
Sorry, I think you mentioned this earlier. I guess I lost it in the shuffle of the learning process. I thought that it would update the pregenerated characters already in the existing campaign I am reviewing for my first DM experience -- however, perhaps by changing the names of Wizard and Rogue and adding portrait-tokens prevented them from updating.

Thanks, as always, for your help. I see the fix now on the new pregens.

All the Best,

Zacchaeus
November 17th, 2022, 17:25
Yes, once the pregens are in the campaign then they won't update. Only the actual module version will do that.

Novacian
November 17th, 2022, 17:39
Ah, that's why I was so confuzzled! Thanks :)