View Full Version : Looking for 1 more player

Longinius
November 1st, 2022, 18:00
Hello!

FG License: Classic
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: EST USA
Day of week and time: Fridays from 8PM-11
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hour sessions, 15ish minute break in the middle, every week
Term: long-term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no. no one wants to hear that

Roleplay & Combat mix: It's Eberron, so plenty of RP, but a healthy amount of combat. Close to 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 5 players, looking for a 6th. We are busy adults, so call outs happen
Character starting level & equipment: Starting at level 1
Character restrictions: I have several modules in FG to choose from, and if I have it, you can play it. Since it is Eberron, though, I don't allow gunslingers, favoring a wand-slinger build instead

I run a Friday evening (8PM-11PM EST) Eberron 5e campaign and am looking for 1 more player. We are 5 sessions in, characters are about to hit level 2 (It's not as much of a grind as it sounds, they started as level 0 characters in a prequel). We use Fantasy Grounds classic, Discord to communicate, and Scabard as a campaign journal.

If you are interested, please send me a message letting me know what your experience is (we welcome new players), what type of characters you would like to play, a little about yourself, and your general availability. I'm planning on running the responses through the group and letting them choose who they would like to play with.

This is a zero tolerance group for exclusionary language and I insist on respecting the other players, 100% of the time.

Thanks!

phage83
November 6th, 2022, 03:18
I would be interested hit me up in discord: Bellesixa#2265

Landachi
November 6th, 2022, 07:03
I am interested my discord is Landachi#6165