PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a game during the week (evenings)

MisterBFI
November 1st, 2022, 03:00
FG License: I have a paid basic Fantasy grounds.
Time Zone: Mountain Time
I can play evenings 1800-2200 Monday to Thursday.
Term: Looking for a good long-term campaign but would also be open to one shot or module.
Voice: I can voice for game. Familiar with Discord but willing to use any software.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder and to a lesser extent 5e. Willing to learn new things too (VTM, Shadow Run or hell I don't even know what is out there)
Game System Experience: Pathfinder, D&D 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Know most of the basics, not familiar with the coding yet but I'm trying to learn.
Character Type Preferred: I don't have a preferred class to play. I like playing as the cleric and I would like to have a go at barbarian.
About me:
45 Divorced and my kids live 3 time zones away. Retired RCAF now working as an electrician. I enjoy the dynamic storytelling that D&D has to offer and enjoy RP more than murder hobo. I like combat to have a meaning other than they are bad, kill them. I am not familiar enough with the systems to make game breaking characters and instead prefer to make characters that take feats and abilities based on flavor. Looking to meet new people and make new friends.