PDA

View Full Version : LFP's 5E Unity Game "Danger at Dunwater" Thursdays 5-8PM MST Weekly

Rabidbat
October 29th, 2022, 22:33
DM Looking for 4+ players for 5E unity Game Thursdays
FG License: You must have Standard Unity License to play
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: MST
Day of week and time: Every Thursday 5:00 PM -8:00 PM MST
New Game Starting November 3rd
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours a week
Term: Long

Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay/Quests/Combat/Mysteries/Advancement mix: 20/35/15/15/15
Number of Players in game & needed: 5 total need 3+ We have one 3rd Level Eleven Ranger and 1st level Eleven fighter, Maybe other players will return to Campaign?
Character starting level & equipment: 1, starting equipment per PHB
Character restrictions: Single Class, PHB standards

Details of your scenario: U2 Danger at Dunwater set in GreyHawk world with chance to advance through the "Ghosts of Saltmarsh" Campaign series..

PM me if Interested...

Discord link here: https://discord.gg/jTc4w6dw

More information and sign up here:https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6265

Tallin
October 31st, 2022, 03:25
Good evening,

I would be interested in your game. I have the needed license and am familiar with fantasy grounds. I would perhaps be interested in playing a bard. I have played D&D years and years ago (2nd edition) and have returned to the game a few years ago.

Let me know if there is any openings please, and if there is any special rules that I need to be aware of.

Thanks

Rabidbat
November 2nd, 2022, 13:57
I think we're full now. (we've got enough interest) I just need to sort out whose interested and weed out those who wouldn't be a good fit. Thanks everyone.

Plutwo
November 5th, 2022, 00:04
FG License: Full

Time Zone: EST

Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday evenings.

Term: Short or Long. I prefer to find a long-term, dedicated group.

Voice: I have used several voice chat programs for years.

Game System Preferred: Any really, as long as the stories are exciting and the group is fun.

Game System Experience: Many years of D&D 3.5 through 5e, Pathfinder, and various Star Wars pen and paper from the d6 all the way to Fantasy Flight Games' pretty dice. I also played a MUD for years called Achaea, a game where, in game terms, speaking out of character was considered insanity. If you openly and repeatedly spewed insanity and ignored warnings from other players long enough, a God (a Moderator) would eventually turn the offending insane person into shrubbery. Good times.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: About a year.

Character Type Preferred: I enjoy playing various characters and always have backups prepared just in case. I keep a folder full of character ideas and concepts I use as inspiration for NPCs that my players will run across or if I need to pull something out of nowhere on the spot.

About me: 35, male, two kids. I feel like a lot of what I would put here is in the "Character Type Preferred" section. I am just a laid-back nerd from the Midwest who enjoys hanging out with other like-minded people in fantasyland. I am just as at home in the thick of an intense tactical combat as I am roleplaying an evening at a high society gala.