PDA

View Full Version : Unlock & Move Dice Tower and Modifiers panels

Calisto
October 26th, 2022, 04:21
There doesn't appear to be an option to unlock or move the Modifier or the Dice Tower in the OSE ruleset. When I right click on them I see the interaction window but no options to unlock. Is there a way around this or are there plans to fix?

GunnarGreybeard
October 26th, 2022, 13:29
Are you running any extensions? I get unlock icons for both and can move them all around the screen.

bayne7400
October 26th, 2022, 15:56
Yes. The tower should be unlocked. I just noticed the dice are locked! I will fix this and update ASAP.

bayne7400
October 26th, 2022, 16:01
Run an update. the dice, the mod box and the tower should all be unlocked. I was setting up a default decal so you may need to reload your decal in an existing campaign as the path will have changed.

Let me know if this works for you! I wont be back at my computer until later tonight you just caught me!

Calisto
October 27th, 2022, 03:05
Are you running any extensions? I get unlock icons for both and can move them all around the screen.

Doh yes I should have tried this first, it was indeed an extension! I disabled "Extension: OSE2 - Adjustments" and I once again have the option to move them.

bayne7400
October 27th, 2022, 12:22
Well good! The dice panel was locked though. So I unlocked it.