PDA

View Full Version : LFG 5e New to FGU and eager to learn.

Rwildeoates
October 22nd, 2022, 15:42
Hello new community to my life. I am a DM and new to digital ttrpg and before I just DM for my group I need to learn a whole lot. Now I know people say "Tutorial videos" but due to my ADHD, I find myself feeling like I'm sitting through an audio reading of an encyclopedia read aloud by Al Gore. I am more of a hands on learner and learns faster through my mistakes.

So here are my needs.

Days: Saturday and/or Sunday

Time: 4pm up till 10pm MST

D&D experience: A whole lot... Started at age of 9 in 2AD&D then years gap joined back in 3.5 then 4th and now been in 5th for a while. I'm 29 sooo a lot of cumulative experience.

D&D Roles: Well let's just say Flexible. I prefer the ideals of psionics because of 3.5 but 5e I find myself liking support roles of clerics.

FGU Edition: Ultimate

About me: In terms of humor, it's as dark as it gets. Never met someone with a darker sense of humor. I am patient and inquisitive. I'd rather ask a question and ask for clarification on the details than just smile and nod. As the saying goes, a wise man knows he has much to learn a fool claims to know all. I am known as a jack of all trades and a king of none. Been told I care to much about the small details but if you don't try to learn as much as possible then why try to learn at all. I hope to be your next prodigy DM but first I have to learn how to navigate and be efficient on this platform.

I love DND. Best game I have ever played and I am passionate about my interests. I handle conflict 90% of the time with a calm demeanor, but I also do my best to role play my character even if it is detrimental to the situation, that's just part of the experience. My middle name is Wilde so you may be able to deduce my preference of alignment is CN but I also like LG and LE.
All depends on class and race ofc.

I do have discord and teamspeak

I am now pulling up to my job site and don't know what else to jot down for y'all.Soooo thanks for coming to my Ted Talk let me know what ya got.

tsr2014
November 5th, 2022, 14:39
Sent you private message