PDA

View Full Version : lost my licenses please help

Dragonneus
November 30th, 2007, 00:58
lost my licenses please help

is there a customer service rep or person I can talk or write to to retrieve these?

Sigurd
November 30th, 2007, 01:17
My computer crashed and my license key was lost with it. How do I get it back?

You should make a (physical) copy of the license key in the first place, but should you only have the key on the said computer, send an e-mail to [email protected] containing the store you purchased the software from and your purchase order id. Preferably send it from the same e-mail address you use with the web-store or include the information as text. As license key retrieval includes several manual cross-checks, you should allow us a few days to process the case.

Thats the best advice.

Ged
December 2nd, 2007, 09:12
Yes, [email protected] is the address to contact and Sigurd's information is accurate throughout. Recently, due to the number of queries of lost licenses and the work involved, we have been thinking of alternate ways to handle these, but for now, the address is the one mentioned.

Also, if you have selected the Store the information for this purchase on my account check box during the purchase (when purchasing directly from Fantasy Grounds Store), your license keys are stored in your Order History accessible from the front page of the store.