PDA

View Full Version : Dice Color Inconsistencies

Griogre
October 18th, 2022, 23:22
I bought the Dice Bundle of all the effects so I have all the new dice packs.

Dice color shown on the FG desktop doesn't match Dice Color in the "User Color and Dice" Window.

Create a new D&D 5E campaign and load it. Set your dice to a color using the color picker, ie Force Field -> Force Field Spinner to Red (255, 0, 0, 255).

Create a second new D&D 5E campaign and load it. Notice the Desktop has Red dice but if you open the "User Color and Dice Window" it will show the Dice color as Black. Even though the dice on the desktop are red. If you open and cancel the dice Body picker the color will revert to black. If you then change the Dice to Blue (0, 0, 255, 255) in the second campaign and then go back to the launcher and load the first campaign you will see the dice on the desktop are now Blue. If you open the "User Color and Dice" control you will see the shown dice color is still Red.

I'm not sure what the design is supposed to be: each campaign having separate dice colors remembered - or a single dice color persistent across all campaigns. But either way the dice color on shown on the desktop and in the "User Color and Dice" -> Dice Color should match.

Moon Wizard
October 19th, 2022, 00:02
This is an issue we found today when changing between campaigns. I'll be pushing a fix next week to address.

Regards,
JPG

Griogre
October 19th, 2022, 00:24
Great :)