PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 2 Players - Late Night Sessions - 10 PM CST or Later - 5E

Snurps
October 16th, 2022, 17:38
FG License: Fantasy Grounds Unity Standard
Time Zone: Central Standard Time (CST)
Day(s) of the week, frequency, and time: Available for night sessions starting at 10:00 PM CST or later, either weekly or bi-weekly. Friday nights or Saturday nights are preferred.
Term: Long-term or just to work through a module
Voice: Yes. Discord is preferred, but open to using other platforms

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: D&D 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: We just bought Fantasy Grounds! We are both IT professionals, savvy troubleshooters, and manual readers, but we are new to online role-playing. We will be able to learn very quickly!
Character Type Preferred: I like playing the support role the most but my past characters have been all kinds. My only dislike would probably be the monk class because of the lack of gear proficiencies. I enjoy looting dungeons and equipping new shiny gear and the monk class doesn't get to participate in that as much. My friend, player 2, is open to playing any class/type.
About us: My friend and I are adult professionals who have been looking at getting lost in a long-term D&D campaign. Preferably, we'd like to start at level 1 and role-play in the traditional Faerūn campaign setting but we are open to homebrew as well. We are flexible, friendly, and dedicated to having a good time above all else. We highly enjoy both combat and role-playing! We don't mind lots of out-of-character joking and in-character is even better! Our schedule, however, is the one thing that isn't very flexible, unfortunately, for we must stick to starting late at night (around 10 or 11 PM CST) to best accommodate our families.

Discord: snurps#3523

JohngiMac
October 16th, 2022, 18:33
I am also interested. I have the same interess and to play but simply dont have all the avenues as well. maybe someone who can GM would be happy to set up a game for us..
DIscord: Blazenkel#3639

Corsair31
October 18th, 2022, 00:24
I’d be interested in joining as well so long as it’s on a Saturday night. I’m putting a 5e campaign on hiatus and would like to be just a player for a bit.

Discord: Corsair31#8292