PDA

View Full Version : LFPs Acquisitions Inc campaign Sunday nights 8-12 EST

debergerac88
October 15th, 2022, 17:39
I started playing in 1983. Bought the 'Basic' set, then later the 'Expert' dnd set and finally 'AD&D'. Then I played MERP (Middle Earth Role Playing) which led to Rolemaster. After a few years of those, I made my own system which went through several versions for 20ish years off and on. I came back to DnD when the pandemic hit and some friends and I started playing on Fantasy Grounds Unity VTT. Most of those years I DM'd. Right now we have 2 players plus myself and are looking for 2 or possibly 3 more players for an Acquisitions Incorporated style campaign. The setting is my own city based campaign. The flavor is Acquisitions Inc mixed with something like the MYTH Inc book series or maybe Discworld if you are more familiar with that. It is heavy SATIRE. The game will be SUNDAY from 8pm to Midnight EST. I own a Fantasy Grounds Unity ultimate license, so all the players need is to install the free version on a PC. We use Discord for speech. We are looking for players who like to get into character a bit but you don't have to be an improv actor. We can help a newer player make a character and then it comes down to being consistent and just going with the flow and having fun. We are looking for players who enjoy a bit of player to player or player to npc banter. There will be some mystery, problem solving and maybe light puzzles in a city environment filled with recurring NPCs with whom the players will start making a history with. A good table mix is crucial so we would like to meet up with you in a police department parking lot so we can check you out first. Just kidding, we would meet up in discord and talk about various topics like do you like Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain, Van Halen or Van Hagar, new coke or old coke, etc, etc. Ok, I was partially kidding that time. Obviously there's only ONE correct answer to those questions… Anyway, PM me if you are interested and we can set up a time to talk so I can tell you how wrong you are.

Fred

debergerac88
October 18th, 2022, 12:55
Still looking :)

debergerac88
October 26th, 2022, 05:14
Ok, we have filled up for now, thank you!