PDA

View Full Version : LFPs for a PF1e Game set in Midgard

Grey Mage
October 15th, 2022, 03:32
Looking for players interested in the Midgard Campaign setting by Open Design/Kobold Press.
The game will played using the Pathfinder 1e ruleset and FGU using an Ultimate license.

Campaign Type: Episodic
Campaign Length: multiple session(s)
Game Frequency: 1-3 sessions a month on Saturday starting at 1pm EST (GMT -5)
Primary Language: English
Camera Needed: No
Audio: Yes (headset recommended) Discord

Player Experience Level: Beginner or Experienced
GM Experience Level: High
GM Fantasy Grounds Knowledge: Medium
Roleplaying Level: Low to Medium
Combat Level: Low to Medium
Puzzle Level: Low
Mature Content (18+): Yes (PG14+)

OTHER GAME DETAILS
Starting Level: 1
Ending Level: 16+
Character Restrictions: Alignment determined by overall party alignment, only core classes (to start with unless GM/group decides otherwise and ONLY Midgard races initially)

The age of heroes is dead, and the bridge to glory is broken—Bifrost fell long ago. The world is lost in an age of war, of dark wilderness and lost empires sunk beneath the waves. Only magic and the warmth of hope keeps lights aglow when dread things prowl.

Ruleset / Setting Pathfinder 1e / Midgard

Check out the game on the Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=6465

RyeSchlip
October 15th, 2022, 13:41
Sounds great. Still looking for players?

Grey Mage
October 15th, 2022, 20:41
Definitely... head over to the link and put in what you would be interested in playing as far as race/class go... also what day of the week and time would be best for you...

Joseford
November 4th, 2022, 05:48
I am ready for that and I want that my friends are also joins with us. KohlsFeedback Survey Code (https://www.kohlsfeedback.org/)

Grey Mage
January 7th, 2023, 16:47
Still looking for a player or even two... drop me a line if you are still interested...

Wymzikal
January 15th, 2023, 20:43
Interested, never played Pathfinder. DnD, and many others. Let me know, I'll be watching for response. On discord. Cheers.

Grey Wolf Knight
January 16th, 2023, 22:37
I'd like to join. My schedule does shift around a bit but I should be good for a long term commitment like a campaign.