PDA

View Full Version : LF1 Player for 5E Campaign Friday nights.

Desmodaeus
October 13th, 2022, 22:42
When: Most Fridays at 6 pm CST until about 1 to 2 AM CST. (I have an Ultimate License) We use Discord for voice chat.

Where: This campaign takes place in my homebrew world with a metric ton of houserules. I have a website created over many years which houses everything you'll need to know if interested. The theme is gritty high fantasy. If you are not ok with houserules this is definitely NOT the game for you.

Who: There is currently myself and two players. We lost two of our party and are looking to continue with a three person group, so need one more. We are all in our thirties aside from myself who is 40. (A Great Old One) The campaign is in progress and you would be starting at level 6.

What: I've been a DM since 2e back in the early 90's. I run a high fantasy game with gritty survival elements and darker atmospheres mixed with some moments of total silliness. I feel it's a good mix. I will say that things can get very dark from time to time, so those that are offended by such things should probably avoid this one.

If interested let me know or ask any questions you may have.

RyeSchlip
October 14th, 2022, 13:28
Are you still looking for a third? If so, can you send me a link to your site?

Desmodaeus
October 14th, 2022, 18:02
Sent you a private message.

Nyarlathtp63
October 14th, 2022, 23:47
Still looking for another player?

Desmodaeus
October 18th, 2022, 01:48
Possibly. Waiting on confirmation from someone. He may or may not be joining.

Wulfgangrpg
October 19th, 2022, 05:02
Hi, would love to check out your game and see if I would be a good fit for you and your group. been playing D&D since 2e also but back in the late 80s. your description of your game reminds me of my old gaming days. So if you still looking for another player hit me up here, or you can DM in discord Wulfgangrpg#7455

tonka737
October 30th, 2022, 17:30
Hey, If you're still looking for a player I'm interested in joining your game. I can be reached on discord @ tonka#2922.