PDA

View Full Version : Interest Check Star Trek Adventures Star Trek: Afyerburn

DMReckless
October 13th, 2022, 03:29
This is a check to gauge interest in a Star Trek Adventures game set in the timeline after the end of Season 4 of Discovery (32nd century).

The Federation is in a period of rebuilding after a galactic event call The Burn simultaneously destroyed a vast majority of the warp-capable ships in the galaxy and most of the dilithium as well. Thanks to the efforts of the crew of the Discovery, a new source of dilithium was discovered and the Federation has begun to rebuild itself, ascending in the wake of the mysterious Ten-C threat and rallying around the combined threat it presents.

It is a fragile time for the Federation, with the reluctance of both Earth and Vulcans/Romulans towards rejoining barely being overcome. The only known Spore Drives have been disabled and face an uncertain future. It is time to get back on mission.... time to explore the unknown within the galaxy, to seek out new lives and new civilizations. It is Star Trek: Afterburn

PCs would be the senior officers aboard the USS Odessey, a Constitution-class, Kirk-subclass battlecruiser or the USS Nog, a Eisenberg-class science vessel..

This would be a night time game EST 7PM or later on a day other than Saturday.

If you're interested, please post your days of availability and time zone and a bit about yourself and your interest in the game.

Excited that the STA game got released and looking forward to trying it out.

Darian
October 13th, 2022, 04:38
I am available all days except Wednesday. Would prefer Friday but is not required. Time zone is EST. I have been playing table top rpgs for 3 to 4 years and am looking to broaden my horizons. I have always been a fan of star trek growing up and want to explore more ttrpg systems.

Slyshadow21
October 13th, 2022, 05:38
Hello,
I am an experienced GM for many systems. Over 25 years of TTRPGs. I have run D&D 2e-5e, call of Cthulhu, cyberpunk red. I would love the chance to learn a new system. I am a huge star trek fan. (Started with Next gen when I was a kid)
Available
7pm cst(8pm EST) or later any night except Saturday...
Thanks

Daedalus
November 9th, 2022, 17:56
Depending on the day I am interested. I have the core book.