PDA

View Full Version : SW Questions

richvalle
November 21st, 2007, 01:33
I've found how you can open up the small window by double clicking the wounds window but its not doing what I thought it would.

I thought you used it to group up lots of the same critter. But how do you assign tokens to those guys? If you want to use the grid with reach ect you need a token to drag over. Am I missing how to do this?

Speaking of missing things I couldn't find the following in the Edges/Hinderances though I might have missed them:

Beserk, Tough, Slow, Agile, Low Light Vision, Spirited. I needed these to enter in the pre-made characters for 'Against the Orks'.

Thanks!

rv

Kalan
November 21st, 2007, 08:45
I've found how you can open up the small window by double clicking the wounds window but its not doing what I thought it would.

I thought you used it to group up lots of the same critter. But how do you assign tokens to those guys? If you want to use the grid with reach ect you need a token to drag over. Am I missing how to do this?

Speaking of missing things I couldn't find the following in the Edges/Hinderances though I might have missed them:

Beserk, Tough, Slow, Agile, Low Light Vision, Spirited. I needed these to enter in the pre-made characters for 'Against the Orks'.

Thanks!

rv

Lets see if we can answer these quick for ya Rich :)

1) Multiple NPCs sharing the same init - this is only a prototype system atm. We are working on a better way to do this, but as of right now we can't assign tokens to the multiple entries.

2) The edes/hindrances you mention are part of the Racial templates, and not part of the "normal" edges or hindrances section, so they weren't included. I've had some others request they be included - and once I get through the Rippers conversion, I will be looking at including them.

Hope that helps ya out some!

V

richvalle
November 21st, 2007, 13:46
Thanks Kalan!

1. Ok. I can see what you guys are trying to do and its a really good idea... it just needs a way to add tokens to them I think.

2. Yeah, after I posted that message I started looking though the Exp. Handbook and didn't see the ones I had posted as missing. No worries.

rv

Kalan
November 21st, 2007, 15:49
Yah - in the Explorer's edition - all references to racial templates have been removed (although it is in the Revised Edition).

As the modules are based on the Revised Edition, once we're done Rippers, I'll be doing some updates based on feedback to the core modules.

Thanks for the question Rich :) And hope you have fun keepin it SAVAGE! :D