PDA

View Full Version : Cypher System Sub-Forum?

wndrngdru
September 22nd, 2022, 01:29
Now that I know I'm not a unicorn in using this system on FG and the recent updates make these rulesets quite playable, is there a chance we can get a Cypher/Numenera sub-forum in the Other Game Systems?

damned
September 22nd, 2022, 12:18
You wont get one unless the volume of games and the volume of chatter increases significantly based on past requests for other systems.

darrenan
September 23rd, 2022, 17:24
Seems weird to me that 13th Age has its own, but Cypher does not. Both have about the same amount of traffic.

wndrngdru
September 23rd, 2022, 17:35
I agree, but I suppose the difference there is that 13th Age is an officially licensed product?

Moon Wizard
September 23rd, 2022, 22:59
That is usually the deciding factor; otherwise, you have a bunch of low-traffic forums hanging around. Personally, I'd rather have low-traffic systems merged together, so that people bounce off of each other more.

Regards,
JPG

wndrngdru
September 24th, 2022, 02:01
Fair enough. I'll just have to work on increasing the traffic. :D

MetricTon
February 21st, 2023, 21:02
Really wish the different genre books were supported a little more specifically here.

vegaserik
February 21st, 2023, 21:50
Really wish the different genre books were supported a little more specifically here.

Got to convince the publisher. They haven't had much to do with vtt's in the past, though maybe that's changing as they've started discussing it on their site.

wndrngdru
February 22nd, 2023, 01:56
They've been talking up VTT release in their Cypher Adventures backerkit posts. They just released 2 products on Roll20 (with other VTTs coming). [their words] FG was 3rd in MCG's VTT Twitter poll last month so I'm really hoping they can work something out with Smiteworks.

Rhenny
March 1st, 2023, 23:13
I would totally buy it and use it on FGU. Let's go.